Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- facebook.com/universesworld… 3 weeks ago
- Puerto Rico: The Forgotten Island miamiherald.com/news/nation-wo… 4 weeks ago
- @ale_escalante I know she must have. Some of her company had also commented that they saw you in Henry IV last year. :) -M 1 month ago
- WHAT TO SEND UP WHEN IT GOES DOWN kck.st/2BylboY 1 month ago
- Dear fam, Please join us in supporting The Movement Theatre Company. <3 facebook.com/universesworld… 1 month ago