Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- #partypeoplepublic #universespartypeople twitter.com/thestage_revie… 4 days ago
- thestagereview.net/2016/09/25/cas… fb.me/PMSJFoGi 4 days ago
- thestagereview.net/2016/09/25/cas… 4 days ago
- Tomorrow we begin Rehearsals for PARTY PEOPLE at The Public Theater; and we assure you, that we will enter the... fb.me/4enMdPS8H 4 days ago
- fb.me/2UcQKRKJr 1 week ago