Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- Listen to @UniversesNYC LIVE - Jazz at Lincoln Center (Limited time Listening) As we Celebrate our 20th Universary soundcloud.com/universesnyc/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @eclipsedbway: Our costume designer & Tony nom @ClintRamos is taking over Instagram tmrw. Follow along at instagram.com/eclipsedbway! https… 4 days ago
- URGENT: To all CALIFORNIA VOTERS not just Sanders supporters. Please read. fw.to/KX1KtNH 6 days ago
- osfashland.org/en/experience-… fb.me/16APauEtx 1 week ago
- RT @NBCLatino: Marvel Comics' Edgardo Miranda-Rodriguez discusses 'La Borinqueña' nbcnews.to/24QH8UL https://t.co/mKnwiGyHHz 1 week ago