Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- Happy Birthday to our Sister, Jadele McPherson (Lukumi Arts) 4 days ago
- facebook.com/monique.martin… fb.me/7F7vQyst2 4 days ago
- When Millicent Marie Johnnie Sashay's Shimmys and Shines all of her love and light across the stage in... fb.me/3uBKlYvCM 6 days ago
- Dramatists Guild Blasts Directors Who Cast Characters "Outside His or Her Obvious Race, Gender" -... fb.me/TT4PE7AJ 6 days ago
- playbill.com/news/article/d…... fb.me/4helOzyr4 6 days ago