Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- Check out "THE OTHER BARRIO TRAILER" on @vimazing #RichardMontoya vimazing.com/video,706 #housing #displacement #gentrification #gentrify 6 days ago
- RT @NY1noticias: ¡Atención usuarios del tren L! El servicio será suspendido por 5 fines de semana bit.ly/1GTSGNz http://t.co/fF9HNT… 1 week ago
- RT @kevin_powell: SALUTE to all my peeps back on the East Coast marching (yes, they are walking) from New York City to Washington,... http:… 1 week ago
- RT @APAP365: Now Hiring: PRODUCTION COORDINATOR | The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center at University of Maryland: U | http://t.co/Bw70v… 1 week ago
- In honor of Judith Malina (1926-2015), here's the mission statement of The Living Theatre: "To call into question... fb.me/7e5InLt03 2 weeks ago