Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- OK, This Trump Thing Isn’t Funny Anymore thebea.st/1KmJp1P via @thedailybeast 5 days ago
- RT @ladyjaysh: @jfdubiner shouting out past #AmericanRevolutions productions and #playwrights @CultureClashOn @ROBERTSCHENKKAN @UniversesNYC 6 days ago
- RT @ThrowdownSyn: Nuvid from @ThrowdownSyn @DCskypunch @jaredhassan @thedeathband @ryanlinkmusic @BevCrusherMusic youtube.com/watch?v=v1AcDm… @… 6 days ago
- Follow my girl #MelleSol LIVE on #Periscope: drawing and shit #coloredpencils #artscope #dailyprogress periscope.tv/w/aK-WjDE4NzAw… 1 week ago
- watched on #Periscope: Son House Blues festival at Geva Theatre Day 2 #2 periscope.tv/w/aK95ETE4NzAw… 1 week ago