Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @dramatistsguild: I always say that I write for the same people that Picasso painted for. I think he painted for himself. -August Wilson… 4 days ago
- fb.me/4zyuUIoHy 4 days ago
- OSF: Beyond The Stage & On The Road #RoeOSF #PartyPeopleOSF #PartyPeopleBerkeley #PartyPeoplePublic The Oregon... fb.me/18Hu1XuFC 4 days ago
- OSF: Beyond The Stage & On The Road #RoeOSF #PartyPeopleOSF #PartyPeopleBerkeley #PartyPeoplePublic The Oregon... fb.me/2CmYf8rM8 4 days ago
- @UniversesNYC with AUGUST WILSON. NOT TO BE MISSED. HISTORY MADE. #UnisonOSF #UniversesTheater #AugustWilson… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago