Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @mredruiz: Perhaps it's because I am starving for a voice of leadership, a unifying voice, respectful, eloquent,... https://t.co/tqdKQ8r… 19 hours ago
- #UniSonOSF Byron Easley Choreographer/ Assistant Choreographer Lauren EJ Hamilton putting their mojo on UniSon.... fb.me/5Jtgxu3uG 21 hours ago
- RT @osfashland: Creating a #NewPlay: @JeffExchange chats #UniSonOSF w/ @UniversesNYC's @mredruiz, @UniverseNinja & @sappsteven1 https://t.c… 3 days ago
- Luis Alfaro delves into family mythology in 'St. Jude' fb.me/QjmWRN95 4 days ago
- RT @osfashland: "Ah, sizzling burgers & a tasty side of the arts." We think sizzling art is the main course, @nytimestheater. ;) https://t.… 5 days ago