Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @TheClariceUMD: .@UniversesNYC's Party People Salon is tonight at 8PM: nxtnw.md/1Gxw8Rz 2 days ago
- Tomorrow, March 28th @universesnyc #BPP #YLP #YLO #DeniceOliverVelez #AaronDixon #ClariceSmithPAC Party People Salon shar.es/1gXCX5 3 days ago
- Tomorrow Only! March 28th, 2015 - Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center. Performance is interspersed with... fb.me/2n6AQ2Lmz 3 days ago
- During the Party People Salon, performance is interspersed with conversations among veteran Panthers and Lords,... fb.me/3EYn9hWCE 3 days ago
- RT @GoodmanTheatre: Much gratitude to @PoetryFound for hosting a beautiful eve of August Wilson poetry via @UniversesNYC #AugustWilsonCHI h… 5 days ago