Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- August Wilson Documentary on PBS.... fb.me/4iweRKxjA 2 weeks ago
- RT @osfashland: #Truth @UniversesNYC @mredruiz @AshlandMLKDay #SOMLK #MLKDay #AshlandOR #SouthernOregon #RogueValley https://t.co/4kqhs0vq2K 2 weeks ago
- @HowlRound @osfashland UNIVERSES will be represented by Mildred and Steven. 3 weeks ago
- RT @HowlRound: Livestreaming Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration w/ @universesnyc & @osfashland—Mon Jan18 12pPT/3pET—#SOMLK https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- Baba Israel pays tribute to his Father.... fb.me/2BkVmo04q 3 weeks ago