Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- #UniSonOSF 5 performances left. "I have seen — better, experienced — the OSF’s 2017 world premiere musical... fb.me/74HwxgZgq 3 hours ago
- A new update has been posted to UNIVERSES: Puerto Rico Care Package. Hurricane Maria Relief: youcaring.com/puertorico-974… 7 hours ago
- Won't you at least send some water to Puerto Rico? :) - Click here to Join UNIVERSES: Puerto Rico Care... tmblr.co/ZlMM9h2R9upRO 22 hours ago
- Click here to support UNIVERSES: Puerto Rico Care Package. Hurricane Maria Relief... fb.me/7ul7QEC5I 23 hours ago
- UNIVERSES' Care Package (PR) Video UPDATE 10-19-17 youtu.be/mCQQwyHqiCM fb.me/4NmEJA87U 1 day ago