Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- 4 years ago, today; with our friends (Emilya Cachapero and Ali Mahdi) in Khartoum, Sudan. fb.me/3mTZ1e43c 18 hours ago
- fb.me/8uLQUYAVP 6 days ago
- 📷 @Regrann from @osfashland - Drum roll, please… We are thrilled to hereby announce our 2017 season,... tmblr.co/ZlMM9h2JsoL_j 6 days ago
- Edvard Munch’s “The Scream” #UniSonOSF Inspiration wall tmblr.co/ZlMM9h2JsoH3t 6 days ago
- Terror = Unfinished Business - Making #UNISON – The 1st August Wilson poem that fell into place, talked... tmblr.co/ZlMM9h2JsnvRr 6 days ago