Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @b1ntini: .@UniversesNYC thank you for inspiring performances in this beautiful show and powerful words at the talkback tonight. Art is… 1 day ago
- RT @BarzinAkhavan: @UniversesNYC @LieslTommy @PublicTheaterNY thank you for an incredible night of theatre. 🎶 "Say it Loud!"🎶 #PartyPeople… 1 day ago
- RT @MsGarmany: GO SEE. Go go go. #PartyPeoplePublic. 👏🏻 @UniversesNYC and @PublicTheaterNY. Happy to rep for @EverydayInferno last night. #… 1 day ago
- RT @EverydayInferno: A Power-ful night of theatre with @UniversesNYC at @PublicTheaterNY. Catch it while you can! #ItTakesAVillage https://… 1 day ago
- RT @dollseam: Latinx theater makers jamming out on Day 1 here at the @PublicTheaterNY #ltcnewyorkcity #howlround https://t.co/YumTpmfY3q 1 day ago