Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- A new comic book anthology raises money for Puerto Rico, telling stories of history and fantasy fb.me/HHGWamRo 6 days ago
- #SWEAT #JAMESCOLBY Dear American Theater Family, life is so fragile. We must be grateful for everyone who... fb.me/MQH1MCrg 3 weeks ago
- Shout out to Cedric Lamar who joined UNIVERSES at The University of Richmond. FIRE!!!!!!! fb.me/Jvk1QAe3 3 weeks ago
- #universespartypeople #partpeoplesalonseries #bpp #ylp #gabrieltorres #yuritorres #stevensapp #mildredruizsapp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- RT @URNews2Use: @URichmond Tucker-Boatwright Festival of Literature and the Arts hosts performance by theater co @UniversesNYC 2/22 https:… 4 weeks ago