Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- Party People - The New Yorker fb.me/5eyZjW61V 2 days ago
- fb.me/YGE8aUui 2 days ago
- fb.me/7hhbWP1uV 2 days ago
- RT @MagicTheatre: Get your 🎟🎟🎟 for #NOGALESatMAGIC before they're gone at magictheatre.org! https://t.co/D19VfxYFyN 3 days ago
- PARTY PEOPLE's 1st Performance is just a week away. We begin or tech process at The Public Theater tomorrow. Send... fb.me/1t0kpVFuS 3 days ago