Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- It’s time to reclaim our Village. #45’s mania is making us lose sight of ourselves. Come on #AMERIVILLE we’ve... fb.me/46Frvgbj7 3 hours ago
- Hostile Gospel crwd.fr/2k4tbmw 3 hours ago
- @kristofferdiaz @anildash Love and and Respect to you as well, Brother. 3 days ago
- #MeToo We must fight!!!!! The wounds are deep. Alabama!!!!!!!!!! crwd.fr/2AxH7Qj #Universes #UniSon https://t.co/JM6K9lBzEt 3 days ago
- #UniversesTheater 22 Years &. counting. Not a bad start. We’ve just begun. Ready? @UniversesNYC crwd.fr/2yaGiqk 6 days ago