Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @osfashland: HBD, #AugustWilson! Can't wait to see your words come to life anew in #UniSonOSF by @UniversesNYC in #OSF2017! https://t.co… 1 day ago
- UNIVERSES' LIVINGroom Series: When Puerto Ricans gather... "Una nueva revolución es planteada en versos!" Bravo... fb.me/7mjMKgDtQ 4 days ago
- This is FAMILY! If you are in the city, please take a short train ride up to The Boogie Down Bronx and support... fb.me/2occ5b4vR 5 days ago
- @universesnyc As we speak, the 1st of UNIVERSES' LIVINGroom series is happeneing in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico;... fb.me/73sJWfEkw 5 days ago
- Communing with the man before us. What a privilege and honor to be in this amazing conversation. @UNIVERSESNYC... fb.me/3AWDxNZqR 5 days ago