Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- UNIVERSES LIVE! in NYC (2008) launching our International "Rhythm Road Tour". (Jazz at Lincoln Center (NY), Nationa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/universesworld… 2 weeks ago
- RT @carpetbaginc: Huge thanks to our friends at @sports180 on @SportsRadioWNML for letting us come on & talk about Swopera next week! 🎙 🔆… 2 weeks ago
- Are you still playing checkers? We’re playing chess. #TheaterLife 2 weeks ago
- Last day in the rehearsal hall. Now we move into the theatre. What AMAZING Humans! So grateful for your beautiful w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago