Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- I just started following Hi-ARTS on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/hiartsnyc 21 hours ago
- I just started following Stephen Spencer on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/stephenspencer 21 hours ago
- I just started following Alejandra Cisneros on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/user2537190 21 hours ago
- I just started following Marin Theatre Company on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/marintheatreco… 21 hours ago
- I just started following Southern Oregon University on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/southernoregon… 21 hours ago