Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @AmericanTheatre: Join @TCG playwrights Annie Baker and Amy Herzog at the @dramabookshop's final event in their current space on 1/18 fr… 1 week ago
- RT @AmericanTheatre: 🏃🏿♀️🏃🏻♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏼♀️ twitter.com/dramabookshop/… 1 week ago
- RT @Lynnbrooklyn: Mic drop. My heart is all a flutter. Thank you @Lin_Manuel #Tommykail et al. 'Hamilton' Team Purchases The Drama Book… 1 week ago
- Just in case you've been wondering what we've been up to ... vimeo.com/310208446 #UNIVERSESPartyPeople It's com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I just added “UNIVERSES' Party People Recording Sessions - NYC - 2019” to UNIVERSES' "Party PEOPLE" on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/channels/party… 1 week ago