Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- I just added “UNIVERSES' Party People Audio Recording (Round #1 - Recording Sessions 2018)” to UNIVERSES' "Part… vimeo.com/channels/party… 1 week ago
- UNIVERSES’ Party People Audio Recording (Round #1 - Recording Sessions 2018) vimeo.com/298949736 vimeo.com/298949736 1 week ago
- I just uploaded “My Movie 2” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/298949736 1 week ago
- I just liked “SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL” by @AVTerrorism on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/110854271 2 weeks ago
- RT @osfashland: Hear! Hear! Congratulations to our hope-giving, change-making ensemble in residence, @UniversesNYC! #PrizeOfHope https://t.… 2 weeks ago