Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- It's Mildred's Birthday!!! She is donating it to Pregones Theater. Please help her celebrate them on this very spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/universesworld… 2 weeks ago
- Because The Revolution is alive!!! #SeattleBPP50 @universesnyc Aaron Dixon, Nate John Mark, Asia Mark, Mildred Rui… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- The Danish Inst. & Dell'Arte Intl. select UNIVERSES to receive The 2018 PRIZE OF HOPE. "UNIVERSES’ work... an arti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- americantheatre.org/2018/04/18/app… americantheatre.org/2018/04/18/app… 3 weeks ago