Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- Get it, Ya'll! facebook.com/universesworld… 4 days ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 5 days ago
- @Lin_Manuel @CBS Yes! Yes! 5 days ago
- Happy Opening weekend to our beautiful OSF family. <3 Beak all the legs. ;) #OregonShakespeareFestival 2019 1 week ago
- And you say, New York City! If you’re in town on March 18-19 make sure you go and check out this magic at HERE and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: September 2009
They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
Edgar Allan Poe (Eleonora)