Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- nytimes.com/2018/12/06/sty… nytimes.com/2018/12/06/sty… 6 days ago
- I just started following Nick Cates on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/nickcatesdesign 1 week ago
- RT @Lynnbrooklyn: In the midst of the ongoing California wildfires, @dramatistsguild would like to remind their members that the Dramatists… 3 weeks ago
- I just added “UNIVERSES' Party People Audio Recording (Round #1 - Recording Sessions 2018)” to UNIVERSES' "Part… vimeo.com/channels/party… 1 month ago
- UNIVERSES’ Party People Audio Recording (Round #1 - Recording Sessions 2018) vimeo.com/298949736 vimeo.com/298949736 1 month ago