Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- We are thankful that social media has kept us all together, but we'll be damned if we let it tear us apart. Listeni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @playbill: .@Lin_Manuel and @quiarahudes regain In the Heights movie rights from Weinstein Co. bit.ly/Lin-Manuel-Mir… https://t.co/FDub… 2 weeks ago
- This beautiful journey of ours. Reminded. via David Feiner "Chay and Isaac I've told you both this story. Thirty p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- This troublesome journey of ours. Reminded Via Chay Yew "I’ve often kept silent about my first years at Victory Ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Clashero: “Looking down to earth, I don’t see any borders, borders are just lines on maps!” From: “57 Chevy” solo show w/Ric Salinas of… 3 weeks ago