Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 weeks ago
- We are at the Mad River Festival today in Blue Lake, CA to receive THE PRIZE OF HOPE from the DANISH INSTITUT FOR F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I just added “UNIVERSES - Full Circle - 1995 to 2018” to UNIVERSES General on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/channels/13374… 4 weeks ago
- I just uploaded “UNIVERSES - Full Circle - 1995 to 2018” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/276648825 4 weeks ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago