Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- youtube.com/watch?v=C3qqTK… fb.me/1iJFWvBYW 2 days ago
- @YadiraCorrea Thanks Yadira :D So glad you were there. Welcome to the journey. xo 1 week ago
- RT @YadiraCorrea: I could tell most of the crowd had never heard truths in that way before.....Universes took us to CHURCH! Hallelujah! #c… 1 week ago
- RT @YadiraCorrea: Universes is so DAMN awesome!!!! Ahhhhh........loving this. #culturefest #OSF http://t.co/tBbgsh5RKB 1 week ago
- RT @osfashland: @UniversesNYC warming up for the 6:45 pm Green Show performance. See you on the bricks! #CultureFest http://t.co/buTAVgz7nu 1 week ago