Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @Voleine: Review: #PartyPeopleThePlay @ Berkeleyrep--this cast creates a mighty roar! ebar.com/arts/art_artic… 7 hours ago
- RT @berkeleyrep: The cast of #PartyPeopleThePlay lead a post-show discussion with students attending our special matinee performance. http:… 7 hours ago
- berkeleyrep.org/season/1415/82… http://t.co/IVrXG7sv7D 8 hours ago
- RT @jenchirps: Excited for @UniversesNYC's Party People at @berkeleyrep tonight! #Timely. Great write up by @KQED. ww2.kqed.org/arts/2014/10/2… 8 hours ago
- facebook.com/universesworld… fb.me/70fZcFH0L 11 hours ago