Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- Party People is back on deck. Get ready y'all, UNIVERSES Party People 2014 is FIRE!!! fb.me/2ytPVZqOP 1 week ago
- fb.me/6Ai9EFHlG 1 week ago
- Book About the Young Lords fb.me/6imkVqjOm 1 week ago
- #NYC! #FREE holiday party, clothing drive, & #thephilippines fundraiser #FRIDAY! Live music & 7 DJs! tinyurl.com/l8aempg 2 weeks ago
- UNIVERSES invites you to support one of our own Jadele McPherson, and this great project ... We just did. :D fb.me/2yHh4SfuF 2 weeks ago