Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @mkdartsmgmt: It's finally here! #PartyPeople by @universesnyc starts Oct. 17th at berkeleyrep This is #epic… instagram.com/p/tDY7w5uTy4/ 1 day ago
- This is how I feel after yesterday's rehearsal of Party People at Berkeley Repertory Theatre . So proud of my... fb.me/3TNH1ZPT5 1 day ago
- So, UNIVERSES is just getting out of our day long rehearsal/writing session at Berkeley Rep (999 Harrison... fb.me/1gDJqudkA 4 days ago
- Coming next month ... UNIVERSES' Party People @ Berkeley Rep #partypeoplethepaly... fb.me/1zqNenjG9 5 days ago
- fb.me/76QFHQtcW 6 days ago