Read Poet, Read:
"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."
— Gabriel García Márquez
- RT @ambitionsaz: @UniversesNYC my belated thoughts on the powerful #PartyPeople and #Superheroes @CuttingBall : #MovementArt http://t.co/Z… 15 hours ago
- @ambitionsaz @CuttingBall Thank you for this. Love & Respect. All power to the people! :) 15 hours ago
- RT @marlenecancio: @UniversesNYC (@Hemisferico AIR'12) & Branden Jacobs-Jenkins (Hemi EMERGE'08) in #FergusonSyllabus for theatre http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @Hemisferico: @UniversesNYC (Hemi AIR'12) & Branden Jacobs-Jenkins (Hemi EMERGE'08) in #FergusonSyllabus for theatre http://t.co/Kwa7Min… 1 day ago
- RT @claudiaalick: The #Ferguson #Theatre Syllabus, by @6mammals & @claudiaalick @americantheatre #FergusonSyllabus #blacklivesmatter http… 1 day ago